Last year this time I was at the beginning of facing breast cancer.
Just sitting here today grateful. Grateful that...
- I am still alive
- I am healthy
- I am back at work
- I am a mother
- I am a grandmother
- I am a sister
- I am an aunt
- I am a friend
- I have intelligence
- I have had many life experiences
- I know how to face adversity
- I am not afraid of death
- I got the chance to study the bible and hidden books taken out of the bible
- I am at peace
- I know how to breathe
- I know how to meditate
- I know what's important
- Being on lock-down feels like a hard reset
- All of my previous projects are now dovetailing towards becoming reality
- I like being alone and appreciate solace
Just grateful. It's been eight years, two states moving home, new job, starting a business, and a cancer scare...since I wrote this post. Grateful.